I’ve been sealing pavers for six years now. I’ve used all kinds of merchandise and I’ve made the selection to make use of Water-Primarily based, my favourite is SealN’Lock. I’ve chosen Water-Primarily based for a number of causes:
· It permits the floor to be moist when sealer is utilized which implies that moist sanding is feasible and moist sanding is greatest for joint stabilization, pavers do not shift.
· The entire job might be accomplished in someday as a result of you may seal it moist.
· Water-Primarily based additionally means environmentally sound which implies the product will not be faraway from the market quickly resulting from EPA rules. So you may apply the identical product when wanted once more 10 years down the street which is nice as a result of mixing sealants is dangerous.
· Water-Primarily based is protected to work with, for you, your loved ones, and your floor.
· Sealant – wherever between 100-250sq/Ft of protection per gallon
· Sand – Relying in your floor it could take little or no or so much, try the most important cracks and use your greatest judgment. Use multipurpose sand, it ought to be coarse, Lowe’s has a superb generic model for Three$ and a typical 1000sq/Ft takes 2-Three luggage
· Push broom
· Hose with good flat tip spray nozzle